Jan 16, 2012

OUR BRANDED HOSPITALITY ITEMS


Product line includes an extensive choice of amenities which encompass the full spectrum of hospitality industry.Personal care Supplies , Guest Suppliec.s, Hand and Body lotion including convenient one use packets, Shampoo and conditioner Bottles, combs, brushes, shaving razors, shower caps, mouthwash, deodorant, nail file, sewing kits, famine care, laundry bags, cotton buds, Pen, pencil, Match boxes, Soap, Hand sanitizer and liquid soap, body wash and bath gel, make-up remover, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Dental floss, Slippers, Bed and Bath Linen Pool Towel, Bath Towel, Hand Towel, Face Towel, Bath Mats, Shower curtain, Bed Sheets, Comforter, Pillow, Blankets, Table cloths and Napkin etc

ROYAL BRAND AMENITIES
































2 comments:

  1. Hi. you have posted great article, it really helpful to us.. I will refer this page to my friends; I hope you will like to read.
    Custom Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
    Custom Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete